The autumn season is in full swing, so Swank Specialty Produce’s dinners are again. The month-to-month family-style dinners are hosted beneath an expansive barn with native cooks cooking a feast for company. The al fresco expertise additionally brings collectively native breweries, high quality wineries and proficient musicians. As soon as seated at one of many rustic tables, you’ll make new mates whereas savoring the five-course meal. See beneath for dates and themes. The all-inclusive tickets are $180 per particular person. Buy them right here.
- Fall Harvest Hoe Down Sunday, Nov. 12, 2023
- Farm Market Asado Sunday, Dec. 3, 2023
- Working with the Bulls: A Evening in Spain Sunday, Jan. 21, 2024
- Membership Carnival, Mardi Gras Sunday, Feb. 4, 2024
- Bourbon, BBQ, and Blues Sunday, Feb. 18, 2024
- Throwback to the 70’s Sunday, Feb. 25, 2024
- Road Meals, Cultures of Asia Sunday, March 10, 2024
- She Feasts Sunday, March 24, 2024
- thirteenth Annual Vêtu de Blanc Sunday, April 7, 2024
- Cooking with Hashish Sunday, April 21, 2024
14311 North Street, Loxahatchee; 561/202-5648; swankspecialtyproduce.com
Hungry for extra meals information? Go to our meals web page, and subscribe to the journal for probably the most scrumptious protection of Boca and past.